In line with the industry COVID safe plan O2 Performance is now able to open 24/7. The change rooms facilities, including showers, are available. It is important that members and visitors adhere to our conditions of entry to ensure we stay open.
Strict Conditions of Entry:
• Must have a towel
• Wipe down equipment before and after use
• Must keep to social distancing rules and abide by all Covid-19 guidelines
• If you have any signs of sickness, DO NOT ENTER THE GYM
• O2 Performance reserves the right to refuse entry of any person
Monday to Friday 6.00am – 11.00am & 2.00pm – 7:30pm (Fridays until 5pm)
Saturday: 7.00am – 12.00pm
Sunday: Not staffed
CLASSES STILL NEED TO BE BOOKED
The membership portal that was introduced for session bookings will remain in place for all class bookings. It also allows members to change payment details and update personal details
– Go to link and click the ‘Forgot your password’ link
– Enter your email and you will receive a new email to reset your password
– Reset password and then log in
– Choose your preferred class and book
Note: If this does not work please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as your email may be incorrect.
Booking on Stages does not guarantee a bike but is available to track your ride.